Monday, June 25, 2012

Centre Street Bistro

Nantucket is known for many things; one being the food. My favorite meal is breakfast, and my friend Kat suggested that we try Centre Street Bistro.

They are affordable, have great service, and of course great food. I had tried all the usual breakfast spots like Downey Flake, Hen House, Black Eyed Susans, and Fog Island Cafe, so I was eager to try something different.

Centre Street Bistro is located right in the middle of town. The morning greeted us with amazing weather so we decided to eat outside. I ordered the "Nantucket Breakfast", which is a blueberry pancake, scrambled eggs, and a potato cake. IT WAS PHENOMENAL and only $10.00!!!! Kat (who knows her food) suggested we split the goat cheese bagette. I was beyond impressed.

Everything about this breakfast experience was amazing. It is now my favorite regular "to do" on Sunday mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment