Friday, June 29, 2012

Millies

The best spot to watch the sunset on Nantucket is Madaket beach. Anyone who has been on Nantucket would agree it is breath taking.

Millies is located right on the beach with the most amazing view of the beach and houses surrounding it. The prime time to go there is of course at sunset, but I decided to go on a rainy Monday afternoon. Strangely enough I loved watching the rain while enjoying my fish taco.

Last year I never made it to Millies, so this year it was constantly in the front of my mind to go.

 I ordered the Arkansas Rd, which is grilled salmon, cucumber, tomato, feta, and I added guacamole. I am not lying when I say it was the best fish taco/ lunch I have ever had on the island.

Madaket Beach at sunset

Millies is a must-go for ANYONE. They offer tacos, quesadillas, po boys, and salads. I cannot wait to go back this week.

All of my friends from home will be coming to celebrate fourth of july week with me here. I am so happy to see them and enjoy this week that only comes every seven years.

No comments:

Post a Comment